Thursday, July 23, 2009

this becomes an entry after i find my reply to ju on my previous entry was wayyyy too long to be a 'reply'. *cough cough*

well, i didn't really go for any laboratory testing to confrim whether it IS H1N1 or not- then again, according to the GP, if one is having flu-like symptom now, chances are, you are right hit on!

not to mention that my colleague's sister is a H1N1 positive case. and my colleague was down with flu last week. so yea. let your imagination run wild (or not?) and do your math on probability count whether i DO have it or not.

i guess it's getting more and more common now as what reported on the news some days ago, that my boss thinks that 'it's no big deal that one catches h1n1 and should come to work if it's not too serious'.
so there, i still report to work as usual. although i do have mc from GP. *sniff sniff*
my colleagues are saying they are so gonna haunt me if i really take the full 5 days mc. lolx.

- with mask on and constant coughings and some sneezings and i'm really like a big walking bug in the lab now.
- mask is good. i can cough cough cough cough cough my lungs out and there will be something to catch them. *cough cough**clear throat**ahemmm*
- my voice is huskily sexy now the whoever at the other end of phone line has no idea what am i talking about.
- i have sudden craves for roast duck and been having roast duck hor fun for lunch for past 2 3 days. although according to colleague jtb*, this is an awful way of taking care of yourself when you are sick.
- i beg to differ since i have to work when sick, i DO think i must treat myself better and satisfy whatever cravings that hit. =p

colleague jtb* still hopes he will get the bug from me. well, if he never get it from colleague kifivj*, chances that he WILL be getting one is SO low. or almost never.
he's a strong boy. lol.


sidetrack:
--i lost my password to the chatbox and still trying to fix it up.
--the dream seems SO real. i can still remember every single details that it freaks me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment